30 Years of Sucess and still Soaring High!



 
Last night I was  able to watch the second night of Ms. Regine Velasques' R3.0 Concert. A concert celebrating her 30 successful years in the music industry. It was my first time to watch her concert and be in the MOA Arena. It was an awesome night spent with good friends D and Yuan.

R3.0 is originally one night concert event which was held on October 21 2017 at MOA Arena. I am supposed to be watching it on the first night but the tickets got sold out right away on the first week that it was released. Good thing is that the producers then decided to make it into a two night concert to give way to other fans who were dying to witness this event. As soon as I heard it I then reserved my ticket since I don't want to miss this for the second time.

The second night line up was jump packed with special guests. 
  • Mark Bautista
  • Jed Madela
  • Erick Santos
  • Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski
  • Donna Cruz
  • Nate Alcasid
  • Ogie Alcasid
  • Sarah Geronimo
The song "I Can" from the movie DOREMI performed by Donna, Mikee, Regine together with Nate has been one of my favorites since I was a child. I was looking forward for this performance last night and I never got disappointed as they sung that song. 

My night my filled with music and joy. Regine indeed gave us a nerve wracking performances. My heart wan't to explode from all the emotions that this concert have brought to me.

Some of the other amazing performances we're Regine's duet with Sarah. Their amazing performance fired up the MOA Arena.

My personal favorites last night was when she sung "First man in my life". A song  composed by her husband as a tribute to her father. Another tribute song is "The Leader of the band". This song and her voice singing seems stuck in my mind. I can hear her clear voice at the back  of my head even if there's no music.

Regine's grateful heart is very evident as she interpret the song "Oceans" by Hillsong United. It was an excellent rendition. I am true moved by the power of her voice and the overflowing faith come rushing as she sings.

A standing ovation worthy performance was for her final song. Her very own version of "What kind of fool I am". That showcase her singer prowess and powerful voice that only belongs to the and only song bird.

Congratulations to the one and only Regine Velasques-Alcasid for continuously soaring high while keeping her feet on the ground. May God continue to bless you as you continue to become an inspiration to all.
 



 

Post a Comment

0 Comments