You Are Everything That I Want To Have




It's hard to be friends with someone special when every time you look at that person, all you see is EVERYTHING you want to have.

It's hard but I will keep holding on if this is my only way to remain connected with you. I will be a shadow behind you as long as I can walk beside you. I enjoy every moment that I see you smile. I see the beauty of your innocence when you sleep next to me. I love to hear the music rhythm every time I hear you breathing. Since The moment that I first so you, I can't get you out of my mind. Since then I have never stopped praying that one day you will notice me. Everyday I want to be with you. Day by day this feeling keep growing. No matter how I resist it seems  that there is no more exit. I'm drowning in so much sadness every time that you ignore me. I want to know you more. I want you so badly. I'm taking a risk even if there is only 1% chance that you will notice me. Even though this would mean that this will tear my heart heart again into smaller pieces. 


 


































Post a Comment

0 Comments