Bad Shape




It has been more than a year since the lockdown has started. I wasn’t able to post anything since I felt like nothing is going on with my life. I felt that I am a zombie. I am breathing but barely living. A lot of things are running into my mind no matter how hard I tried to shut it down, it just won’t stop. I’m waking up everyday with no direction, no motivation and most of all no purpose. Admittedly my state of mind is in bad shape. I felt like drowning. Everyday waking become a struggle. Sometimes I just don’t want to wake up anymore and remain in an endless dream.





Visit and follow our other social media accounts for updates of our travel adventures, tips and recommendations.

Webwww.nocturnalsaint.com 
Tumblr : blithe.nocturnalsaint.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/UlikbaDiaries
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nocturnalsaint
Instagram: www.instagram.com/nocturnalsaint
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChFfTDNpG05BVsNr_t5dgbA




Post a Comment

0 Comments