Congratulations Miss Universe Philippines 2022!


If you could stop time for a day, how would you spend it?

"If I could stop time, I would spend it with my family, especially mother. It’s been two years since I haven’t spent time with my family because they live in Italy, and I came here in the Philippines just by myself. If I had a chance to spend one day, I would definitely be with my mom, and I would just tell her how much I love her and I miss her." - Celeste Cortesi

Celeste Cortesi was crowned Miss Universe Philippines on its 3rd edition held on April 30, 2022, at the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines. Celeste outshined 31 other Miss Universe Philippines contestants. Along side with Celeste other winners for the night were Michelle Marquez Dee - Miss Universe Philippines Tourism, Pauline Cucharo Amelinckx - Miss Universe Philippines Charity, Annabelle McDonnell - Miss Universe Philippines 1st runner-up and Ma. Katrina Llegado - Miss Universe Philippines 2nd runner-up.

The 2022 edition of Miss Universe Philippines started with 50 delegates, trimmed down to the Top 32 through a series of challenges. The top 32 candidates were chosen to compete live and in person during the coronation night. However Shawntel Diaz from Benguet province couldn't go due to sickness.

Post a Comment

0 Comments